Thursday, May 20, 2010

Daniel Powter - Love You Lately.

I hope you find
whatever you've been lookin' for.
Just remember where you're from
and who you are,
'Cause there's a thousand lights
that'll make you feel brand new,
But if you ever lose your way,
I'll leave one on for you.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
So, come back and you sit down.
Relax. Everything's to see
that you've come a long, long way,
And it's the place that you should be.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.

:)

Latest Obsession.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it or not so much..? Happily agree or vociferously disagree?
Please do leave a note - I'll be very happy to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...