Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Say Something

I'm giving up on you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmErRm-vApI

I'm giving up on writing. I haven't been saying anything for a while. I don't know if this is just a me-thing but I need little interstices of free time (in between chunks of not a minute to waste stuff to do) to be able to appreciate time.. think, write and publish. I've been trying 5 minute poetry (think 2-minute noodles), but clearly its not happening (though I must say that I am getting better. That makes me feel good, I like productivity!)

Anyway, school never allowed time to ponder - and I've also been kind of surprised by the sheer volume and nature of change over the past few months. Not only has business school brought about a change in routine, but people have also brought about a change in perspective. Just like coal turns to diamond under pressure - people have changed color, texture and substance under pressure, not always in a good way. Basically I think, we're all stoned (pun-intended). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it or not so much..? Happily agree or vociferously disagree?
Please do leave a note - I'll be very happy to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...