Saturday, December 6, 2014

New Found Love

I wish I was smarter, and limericks would come more naturally to me. As with all new found loves, these days I am obsessing over how awesome they are - scanning webpages for the cool ones, scratching brain cells for the inspiration to strike.

For starters,

There was a young lady named Bright
who traveled much faster than light.
She set out one day
in a relative way,
and came back the previous night.

Hawking’s "Brief History of Time"
is such a relief! How sublime
that time, in reverse,
may un-write this verse
and un-spend my last thin dime!


Okay, if you're not relatively curious:

To his friend, Ned said, rather blue,
"My wife Edith just told me we're through,
For she says I'm too fat."
And his friend told him that,
"You can't have your cake and then, have Edith, too."


Note: All sourced from the internet. 
C'mon writer's block, you can't do that to me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked it or not so much..? Happily agree or vociferously disagree?
Please do leave a note - I'll be very happy to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...