Monday, October 20, 2008

If you can iMAGine it, you can do it! :)


When change beckons
For me to see
And the haze clears
Without much decree
I just iMAGine
And it sets me free

Then dreams whisper
and ideas ignite
I see a new journey
An unexpected flight
I still iMAGine
But now I see light

And the day will come
When I’ll have the key
When I really do realize, that
The MAGic was always me,
I will then iMAGine
And that’s when I’ll BE!

It doesn’t really take much
Just the courage will do
You just gotta iMAGine
And orange could be blue!

So give another thought,
spare the other view
Cast your spell now, remember
The MAGic is always you! :)

1 comment:

Liked it or not so much..? Happily agree or vociferously disagree?
Please do leave a note - I'll be very happy to hear from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...